- x Progress Business Activity The objective of the Iran–Turkey–Europe Natural Gas Pipeline Project (ITE) is to convey the natural gas sourced in Iran and Turkmenistan to Europe through Turkey. For transit passage of natural gas sourced in Iran through Turkey, the Ministry of Oil of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Energy and Natural Sources Ministry of the Republic of Turkey signed an "Agreement Protocol" on November 17, 2008. Read More
- x The protocol also provides for Turkey to be able to procure its natural gas requirement from the pipeline under the project, if required. The total length of the pipeline under the project is about 5,000 km. The length of the pipeline within the east and western borders of Turkey is about 1,750 km. The target annual amount of gas to be conveyed to Europe under this project is determined as 35 billion m3. Read More
- x Turang Transit Taşımacılık A.Ş has obtained the "Natural Gas Pipeline Certificate" No. BB/TRG/4476, which is valid for 30 years, for construction of the part of the pipeline between Iran Bazargan/Dogubeyazit and the Ipsala Edirne/Greece border for conveying the natural gas sourced in Iran and Turkmenistan to Germany through Turkey, in accordance with Articles 6 and 83 of the Petroleum Law by Cabinet Decision No. 2010/882, dated 26.08.2010. Read More
- x Turkey's part of the ITE Natural Gas Pipeline Project will be from the Turkey– Iran border to the Ipsala/Edirne Greece border, passing through Agri, Erzurum, Erzincan, Gumushane, Sivas, Yozgat, Kirsehir, Kirikkale, Ankara, Eskisehir, Bilecik, Kutahya, Bursa, Balikesir, Canakkale and Tekirdag. The pipe diameter under the project is 56 inches, and its operating pressure is Read More
IRAN - TURKEY - EUROPE NATURAL GAS PIPELINE PROJECT ITE GAS PIPELINE PROJECT
PROJECT TURKEY ROUTE
92 bars. Its proposed service life is 40 years. Turang Transit Taşımacılık A.Ş is continuing its studies for completion of the engineering works under the ITE project and the commencement of construction in October 2012.Read More
- Organization ITE Pipeline Project will procure resources in order to maintain an organization that encourages continuous improvement in HSE performance.
- Undertaking ITE Pipeline Project will comply with HSE laws, regulations and inherent standards. We will create programs in order to carry out the activities safely. and environment-friendly.
- Safety and Health We will provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees and contractors and improve existing conditions. Read More